[Asterisk-Users] PRI numbering plan

Thomas thomasj at eworld.hu
Mon Jul 12 05:36:55 MST 2004

Hello!

I have an E100P connected to our partner's PBX. They want the
following:
Called number must have numbering plan/type set as: unknown/unknown
and calling number in: ISDN/national.

I searched for the config file, but I found only pridialplan option on
zaptel.conf. When I set it to unknown, the called number has
unknown/unknown, however the calling number has as well. When I set
national, the calling number is ISDN/national but the called number is
national as well - so I can't establish connection.

Is it possible to set those numbering plans/types differently for
called and calling number? In other case I can't place call or won't
see the calling number on the phone.

Thanks in advance,
        Thomas