[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Jul 12 02:44:45 MST 2004

Kannaiyan Natesan wrote:

>>* No, there's no quick fix for a 100 USD bounty
>
> How much you estimate on quick fix?

I apologize for my Swenglish language...

I don't believe there's a quick fix at all.
If you want a quote for a fix, contact me off-list. But remember, that I believe
that fixing this is chan_sip *will* cause confusion and errors to happen in other
parts of Asterisk.

In order to provide a better answer, I need some time and funding
to research this a bit more. Every problem has a solution.

/O