[Asterisk-Users] QoS in asterisk

Dr. Rich Murphey rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Sun Jul 11 14:00:28 MST 2004

At Astricon, I plan to cover QoS on FreeBSD using the pf
firewall's class based queuing.  This includes implementing
classes to prioritize each of RTP, IAX, SIP, FTP, and others.
Within each class packets can be prioritized based on whether
TOS is set.

I'm wondering whether this should be a tutorial rather than
a talk.  Anyone have presences?

Cheers,
Rich