[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous registry

Daniel Jimenez djimenez at pobox.com
Sun Jul 11 10:38:09 MST 2004

Paul Mahler wrote:

> If you want to be able to more easily recognize what extension the traffic
> if for, you can add additional extensions to the 7960. For example, if you
> have two staff the admin monitors, add two additional extensions to the
> 7960. The admin can tell who is being called by the extension that rings.
>
> Paul

Uh no. If I have a 7940 with 112 registered to it on two lines, and then
an AA with a 7960 and 113 registered to two lines, I can NOT register
112 to the other 4 lines on the 7960.

I could if I could register more than one endpoint. Which is the goal of
this bounty.

--
Daniel Jimenez <djimenez[at]pobox[dot]com>