[Asterisk-Users] Hardware for sale / donate

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 11 09:16:57 MST 2004

I have a lot of PC bits and pieces that I no longer need. I am moving to new
premisses soon so I thought I offer them up for sale. Usually I would sell
stuff through eBay but I dont really have much time for that right now.

Anyway what I would like to do is offer it here and donate ½ of the proceeds
to the wiki.

To give an idea of what I have here is a quick lists ...

3com 10/100 ethernet cards - lots !
ATI, PCI and AGI cards - a few
PII/PIII SBC (Single board computer) - about 4 with matching backplanes
PII/PIII - two each PII 400 and PIII 600e
4 GB SCSI Hard disks - about 6
CD ROM, Floppy drives - about 10 or so.

This is a list from memory, if there is any interest I can make a more
complete list.

Umar.