[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a patch that was post May 1 2004

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Sun Jul 11 05:38:29 MST 2004

The patch is actually in plain text at the end of the post. You can
either scrape it off of the page or just get them from here...

http://sremington.zapto.org/weblog/2004-07-04_14.52.21.html

Then you will want to apply the patch in /usr/src/asterisk/contrib. If
you have a problem with the Makefile try this ->
http://sremington.zapto.org/downloads/asterisk/spandsp/Makefile.patch

-Seth