[Asterisk-Users] Wh uses H.323-clients with call transfer?

Christian Ekhart christian.ekhart at icomedias.com
Sun Jul 11 03:14:22 MST 2004

Hi,

we intend to use innovaphone's IP200 full standard compliant H.323 hardware phones (great!) with asterisk.

Everything works perfect (calls, signalling, talking) until we want to perform a call transfer (H.450).

Upon pressing the R-key the first connection is hung up immediately. As gatekeeper we use a IP400-box OR GnuGK, same result with both...

So, who has experience or uses H.323-clients with asterisk AND does call transfers?

Thank you!

christian ekhart.

Ihr kompetenter Partner vor Ort in Graz und Berlin
icomedias ist Hersteller von ico»cms: Information- und
Content Management System für Inter- UND INTRAnet
di christian ekhart 		icomedias gmbh
geschaeftsführung 		entenplatz 1
tel: +43-316-721.671-211	8020 graz, austria
fax: +43-316-721.671-103	http://icomedias.com
e-mail: christian.ekhart at icomedias.com