[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 11 02:02:14 MST 2004

I was going to keep out of this (was interesting to read, as I have dealt
with simmillar situation) however I would like to add just this one commnet.

Try to better understand asterisk than to throw about your money. What you
want to do is perfectly possible with asterisk there is no need to add a new
confusing feature.

As for your bounty, donate it to the wiki ! :-)

Umar.