[Asterisk-Users] T1 Hardware Echo Can

Robb Meredeth rjmeredeth at meredeth.com
Fri Jul 9 21:11:01 MST 2004

Yes.  We are using it on a PRI.  List on a the cards was like $2000 US
each and like $1000 US and $2000 US for the 2 and 4 port chassis
itself, respectively.  So roughly $5000 for a fully populated 2 port
and $10000 for a 4 port.  We're still using a loaner from our provider
to test out so we haven't gotten an actual quote yet.  We are, however,
hoping for the actual price to be a good bit lower than that.