[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Book

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Fri Jul 9 18:31:08 MST 2004

techadmin at saww.net wrote:
> I do not recall telling anyone 6 weeks, My book located at
> www.saww.net/asterisk/ is being shipped to everyone that has not received
> their orders as of next week. maybe next time you should get your facts
> straight before lieing in this mailing list I do not have a problem that
> you are trying to write your own book all the best wishes but lies do not
> help

There was probably some sort of mis-communication.  He could possibly
have been told six days, and remembered it as six weeks - or told six
weeks when six days was meant.  He'll know for sure when his copy
arrives.

By the way, have you sent copies to magazines, or other places, for
review?  If not, then you should consider doing so.  It'd highlight
your book, and the Asterisk project in general.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz