[Asterisk-Users] xlite "calls not approved"

CHS chs at 23.org
Fri Jul 9 16:42:28 MST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Greg Hill wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Jay Milk wrote:
>
> > Try dtmfmode=rtc2833 then "sip reload"
>
> er, make that rfc2833 instead. :)

Thanks!!  that worked.

so, following this guide here:
http://www.zebraroaming.com/stuff/X-Lite-and-Asterisk.pdf

I was able to set up multiple xlite extensions and talk to my other
co-worker using his xlite on his mac..  however, once that was set up
following the PDF, I can't dial the demo '1000' extension anymore. how is
this pdf overridding that?  (I'm liking the demo extension for testing
purposes because I know it always works)

I didn't set up the extensions EXACTLY like the pdf requires, intead of
doing a catchall (which would have grabbed 1000, I think) I did more
specific wildcards to catch my extensions, which were 223XX, so I did
this:

exten => _223XX,1,NoOp(etcetcetc)

any ideas? or should I just accept that once I have "real" extensions set
up I won't have the demo extension anymore?

----
-- http://www.23.org/~chs/ -- AIM/AOL: bdsmchs