[Asterisk-Users] using asterisk voicemail with a class 5 softswitch

Chad Whitten chadwick at eipi.net
Fri Jul 9 14:45:18 MST 2004

i understand that.  i dont need the call processing/routing features of
asterisk as the metaswitch handles that.  im just looking at the voicemail
system.  i know that the metaswitch can hand off voicemail via a sip
connection to voicemail systems such as Innovative systems and such, and
since asterisk does sip, i would think that using the asterisk voicemail
would also work.