[Asterisk-Users] using asterisk voicemail with a class 5 softswitch

Gary Carr gc_list at carolina.net
Fri Jul 9 13:31:23 MST 2004

I am not sure of your answer but we are looking to integrate * with our
class 5 switch to provide Voice Mail services to our subscribers. If anyone
here has a interest in performing this integration from a
consultant/contract basis please email me offline.

Thanks,

Gary Carr
President/CEO
705A Wesley Pines Rd.