[Asterisk-Users] x100p and groundstart signaling - help

Shaun Dawson bigchiefscd at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 13:15:30 MST 2004

  I'm not at my box right now, but if I remember
correctly, I got this exact same error when I tried
playing around with groundstart.  At the time, I
figured I was doing something wrong, or that my line
did not support gs, and the card somehow knew that.

  I was able to configure for the other two types of
signalling just fine.

--shaun