[Asterisk-Users] xlite "calls not approved"

CHS chs at 23.org
Fri Jul 9 12:34:50 MST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Jay Milk wrote:

> Show us your sip.conf -- probably a config issue
> >
> > asterisk 0.9.1 with regular sip.conf and extensions.conf
> > sjPhone able to register and make calls xlite said "logged
> > in" but when i start to call/dial it said "calls not
> > approved" n i dont see anything while my asterisk sip debug enabled
> >
> > can anyone give me a clue whats happening?

I'm having the same problem. I started with the 10-minute guide to
asterisk on the voip-info.org site, and added an entry for xlite, and when
I try to call extension 1000 it just says "call not approved"

sip.conf is completely sample-stock except for this portion:
[xlite]
type=friend
secret=blah
defaultip=192.168.2.144