[Asterisk-Users] SMDR/CDR - Asterisk integration

San Singhania san at lantone.com.sg
Fri Jul 9 11:56:24 MST 2004

Hello everyone,

I am developing an online SMDR / call log system for asterisk. This is going to take the form of an executable with embedded sql and webserver,
pdf generation, excel generation, graphs.  Actually, we have been selling this for a while now with great success and now I am starting work
on the integration with Asterisk. Its a windows executbale and the executable is just about 1MB.

If someone is interested, let me know. The online demo is at http://demo.callaccounting.ws . The username/password is admin and admin.
To print out reports, just leave all the fields for the report selection blank.

With regards,

San