[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc - TE mode - callerid trouble

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Fri Jul 9 09:50:48 MST 2004

I've got a bit trouble with callerid and zaphfc cards.

Basically zaphfc doesn't add the "0" in front of national numbers
(haven't tried a international call yet).

With chan_capi that allways worked fine, however i had to define the
national and international prefixes in capi.conf.

Is there something similar in zapata.conf ?

Here is my zapata.conf:

[channels]
musiconhold=default
;
; ISDN
;
switchtype       = euroisdn ; HFC-S TE mode
signalling       = bri_cpe_ptmp
prilocaldialplan = national
pridialplan      = unknown
echocancel       = yes
immediate        = yes
group            = 1
context          = inbound-zap
channel => 1-2

switchtype       = euroisdn ; HFC-S NT mode
signalling       = bri_net_ptmp
prilocaldialplan = local
overlapdial      = no
echocancel       = yes
setcallerid      = ("" <${CALLERIDNUM}>)
group            = 2
immediate        = no
context          = inbound-internal
channel => 4-5

;
; PSTN
;
signalling  = fxs_ks ; X100P
group       = 1
echocancel  = yes
usecallerid = yes
context     = inbound-zap
immediate   = no
channel => 7

signalling  = fxo_ks ; TDM400
group       = 3
context     = inbound-internal
immediate   = no
channel => 8-11

A d-channel analyzer on the ISDN line gives me a correct setup (beyond
some Eircom specialities, like a truncated called party MSN):

SETUP
  Sending complete
  Bearer capability
    Coding                      CCITT
    Info. transfer capability   Speech
    Transfer mode/rate          Circuit mode, 64 kbps
  Channel identification
    Interface identification    Implicitly
    Interface type              Basic interface
    Allocation priority         Exclusive
    Channel                     B2-channel
  Calling party number
    Type of number              National number
    Numbering plan              Isdn/telephony (E.164)
    Presentation indicator      Presentation allowed
    Screening indicator         Network provided
    Number                      "876218425"
  Called party number
    Type of number              Unknown
    Numbering plan              Isdn/telephony (E.164)
    Number                      "3987"

Any suggestions on what could be wrong ?
I have tried different values for prilocaldialplan and pridialplan on
the TE mode HFC-S card, but no joy.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen