[Asterisk-Users] Dell 6450 / TE405p

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 09:30:39 MST 2004

Well, you should see an entry like this:
  Bus  0, device  11, function  0:
    Communication controller: PCI device 10ee:0314 (Xilinx Corporation) (rev
1).
      IRQ 5.
      Master Capable.  Latency=64.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xda001000 [0xda00107f].

Any curious messages in dmesg when the machine is booted, any settings in
the bios related to PCI?

At least from this point you can discount any zaptel issues as this shows
regardless of whether zaptel is loaded or not.

Steve