[Asterisk-Users] strange echo problem

W. Kevin Hunt Kevin at hbcorporate.com
Fri Jul 9 08:07:10 MST 2004

I can consistently recreate the problem and will be happy to give a
developer or two a sip or iax account on one of my test asterisk boxes
to play with.  It would take me a week or so to get a new box up w/ a t1
card that we are constantly messing with.

W. Kevin Hunt

CCIE #11841
MCSE, Linux+ SME
www.huntbrothers.com