[Asterisk-Users] GSM to iLBC one way audio :-(

Giles Scott gscott at scott.swiftserve.net
Fri Jul 9 08:02:42 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm using IAXphone for remote users which limits me to the GSM codec.
Internally I limit the SIP phones to  iLBC codec (GS 101 1.0.5.0)
I also use voiptalk.org for external PSTN access again using the iLBC codec.

The problem I have is that when the IAXphone dials an internal phone or PSTN number either the line hangs up immediately or there is only one way audio from IAXphone.

It works as soon as I allow GSM codec on the GS phones.

Is there any way I can debug this issue?

Asterisk CVS-04/10/04-15:32:35 built by root at asterisk on a i686 running Linux

Cheers

Giles Scott