[Asterisk-Users] Help needed regarding Grandstream phone

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Fri Jul 9 06:54:35 MST 2004

Shanmuganathan Kumaravel wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>     This is shan. I need help regarding the grandstream Budgetone -
> 100 phone which i configured. My problem is:
> I can able to do
> call ---> Softphone(PC) ---> * ---> Grandstream Budgetone-100
>
> but i'm not able to do
> call ---> Grandstream Budgetone-100 ---> * ---> Softphone(PC)
>
> If anyone knows it pls help it would be very helpful regarding my
> project work.
>
> Regards
> Shan

I doubt this is a development issue, so no need to crosspost there...

How about showing us the work you did?

We need extensions.conf and sip.conf or iax.conf for your clients before we
can even guess what's going on.

Always provide more information rather than less. We can weed through the
parts unnecessary parts.

-----
Andrew Thompson
http://www.retirequickly.com/43653