[Asterisk-Users] FINALLY! a good book about Asterisk.

Umar Sear usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 04:04:21 MST 2004

--- Andy Powell <andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On 08/07/2004 at 22:19 usedcanon wrote:

You make some very valid points. And to be honest I
applaud the author’s effort in documentation. However,
the price etc I think is a bit on the high side.

For something that with the best effort is not going
to be complete, simply due to the fluid nature of
asterisk, I think it would have been better to have
had a PDF offering with a promise of updates for a
certain period.

Same as you, all of course IMHO ...

On a separate note, I would like to see those
criticising (myself included) to make an effort and
write a book themselves.

Umar.