[Asterisk-Users] Best VOIP PSTN Provider.

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu Jul 8 15:13:36 MST 2004

I'd have to second broadvoice, although I don't think their support is
quite as excellent -- sometimes it takes a while to get a response from
them via email, but calling is generally pretty quick.

While I don't like Vonage as a whole, they do have more rate-centers
than others, so if you need a line someplace where you can't get BV or
anyone else, Vonage Softphone is a workable option.  You'll need to
signup for a hardline ($15/month) and then add any number of softlines
($10/month,500min) which work directly with asterisk.  One undocumented
(read: could be disabled someday), but welcome feature is that there
doesn't seem to be a limit on incoming calls over your softphone number,
making call-hunt and roll-over obsolete.