[Asterisk-Users] internal & external SIP

Ian D. Wlloughby ian at ian-willoughby.net
Thu Jul 8 14:49:46 MST 2004

I am guessing the problem is that your internal clients can see the
external SIP clients but not the other way round. The clients have to be
able to make a physical connection to each other. You are not using any
NAT capabilities I guess as your internal clients have their own network
to access the server on. If you set nat on in sip.conf for one of your
internal clients and get it to register on the public network, does this
work?

R's
Ian