[Asterisk-Users] H323 channel

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Thu Jul 8 13:41:40 MST 2004

Dear All,

There is a question about the H323 channels (H323 driver, not OH323), it is
not passing CallerID. If a call comes in on ZAP and out H323 to another
gateway, the other gateway does not see the ANI, and if Asterisk is used as
a passthrough, it receives callerID from the other gateway, but when sent
out to the terminating endpoint, the terminating endpoint is not seeing it.

Is there anywhere we should configure so that it is passing the callerID to
a terminating endpoint on the outbound H323 channels. Please enlighten me,
thanks

TC