[Asterisk-Users] displaying call progress with SendText on a Snom

Brady Alleman bgalleman at pa.net
Thu Jul 8 13:39:17 MST 2004

Is there a list of phones (hard or soft) that support the Asterisk
SendText or SendURL applications?  I have been trying to make this work
with a Snom 200 and a Cisco 7960, to display call progress information,
such as which trunk a outbound call is routed to, but my attempts have
been unsuccessful.  The Snom claims to support SMS somehow, but searches
reveal no useful information on how it is to be done.  Any tips?

Thanks in advance.
--
Brady Alleman
Network Engineer