[Asterisk-Users] E100P

Ing. Angel Gomez angom at telnor.net
Thu Jul 8 13:14:17 MST 2004

	Thank's to all.

	- The card came WITHOUT ANY documentation, it was not buy directly from
digium, they did not have any in stock.
	- I usually go thru all the messages of this user list, maybe I
overlook at one with the same question.
	- The pictures in www.digium.com and in the product sheet are not good,
both E1 and T1 look the same and they were taken from a perspective that
don't show detail.

	And well, I put it on the computer and run zttool, it shows it as an E1
no matter how I configure /etc/zaptel.conf.

	Regards to all who answer for the help.

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Andres wrote:
>
>> Ing. Angel Gomez wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, i just received an E100P, this is the first one I have ever seen,
>>> and notice that the board reads T100P. Is this right ?
>>

>> I think this was asked just a few days ago...the answer is YES.
>

> If people would read the included documentation from Digium they would
> have known this little fact.
>

> Jeremy McNamara

/* Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level,
then beat you with experience.*/