[Asterisk-Users] Interface to generate Statements?

Timothy R. McKee tim at baseworx.net
Thu Jul 8 13:04:56 MST 2004

Darren:

It's not that simple.  You have to decode the other end of the call into a
RateCenter and then have $$ rates in a different database for each rate
center.  I believe this process is called 'rating the call'.  Lest you take
the easy way out and assign all (xxx) xxx-xxxx numbers a flat rate, be aware
the some area codes actually connect at overseas rates to places such as the
Carribean area (it is the North American Numbering Plan, after all) and cost
you LOTS of $$$$, so you had better charge more for those.

Timothy R. McKee