[Asterisk-Users] strange problem with oh323 loaded!

Anthony Law anthonyl at accessv.com
Thu Jul 8 12:33:01 MST 2004

Hi,

As explained in my original post on June 30. When I used CVS 2004-06-16 with
oh323-0.6.3a.  I can compile and install without problem but when I am in
the asterisk console whenever I issue "stop now" or "restart now" or
"extension reload" I got stuck on the console and asterisk did not response
to either shutting down or restarting.

It stucked on

Executing last minute cleanups
  == Cleaning up OpenH323 channel driver.
  == Unregistered channel type 'OH323'
  == Destroying any remaining musiconhold processes

 The same thing will not happen if I do not load the oh323-0.6.3.a module.
Since I have this problem I have gone back to oh323-0.6.3 and it acts the
same, finally yesterday I revert it back to oh323-0.6.2a and the above did
not happen. Do you happen to know why?

Regards,

Anthony