[Asterisk-Users] HOW ASTERISK WORKS

Giscard Fernandes Faria giscard_cisco at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jul 8 12:21:48 MST 2004

Hy guys, I cannot understand How the asterisk works. I
would like know how the h323.conf, sip.conf and
extension.conf works. I don't understand the
parameters and the [sections].

What I need to the asterisk get a SIP call and forward
them to a H323 terminal. I working at the h323.conf
and extension.conf but I cannot understand!!! Please
someone can help me.

I your can send me a example (with comments) of a
simple example working with sip and h323.

Thanks.

Giscard