[Asterisk-Users] Re: Shady dial anyone??

Jason Stewart jstewart at rtl.org
Thu Jul 8 11:27:40 MST 2004

On 08/07/04 19:04 +0500, Nauman Farooq wrote:
> wondering if anybody knows this......does shady dial work only with a zap
> interface or can it be configured to be used with SIP or IAX.
>
> Nauman

--- Unecessary reply to asterisk-users digest snipped out---

It should work with any type of channel, seeing as the only files modified are
app_queue.c and chan_agent.c

I cannot vouch for this, as I've never used shady dial, but I will be
and I'll be sure to give my review of it in the near future.

Cheers,
Jason

P.S. Please do not reply to an existing message; this wastes bandwidth
and screws up threaded mail user agents such as pine and mutt. just
send a new mail to asterisk-users at lists.digium.com.