[Asterisk-Users] FINALLY! a good book about Asterisk.

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 08:57:36 MST 2004

Joe Babstock wrote:
> There is finally an introductory book about Asterisk!
> It looks like Paul Mahler at www.signate.com wrote it
> with a lot of help from Digium. I looked at the sample
> pages, it looks great.

And how do you know it's a good book? I wouldn't mind a
review and I may purchase the book (I doubt I qualify
as a reviewer as I haven't yet figured this VoIP stuff
out yet). I'm not really sure a few pages qualifies for
a review. BTW, please excuse me if Paul is a frequent
contributor to the mail list. I just found the method
of announcement a bit suspect (I'm not say Paul posted
this either).

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)
http://linuxha.sourceforge.net/                 (SourceForge)