[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc and ASUSCOM working in the US

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Thu Jul 8 06:23:48 MST 2004

Junaid Saeed Uppal wrote:

> I have a cologne chip isdn pci card too , can you tell me what distro
> are  you using and what procedure did you follow to get it working
> with isdn4linux?
>
> regards
>
> ~uppal

I'm using zaphfc (not i4l)with RH 9.0 and bristuffbri-stuff-0.0.2a-pp.
I had to modify zaphfc.c and change to PCI_VENDOR_ID_ASUSTEK and
PCI_DEVICE_ID_ASUSTEK_0675 (found these in pci_ids.h)

zaptel.conf:
span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2
dchan=3

zapata.conf
signalling=bri_cpe_ptmp
pridialplan=local
prilocaldialplan=local
echocancel=yes
immediate=yes
group=5
context=mainmenu
channel=1-2

When I change the ccs/ami parameters to esf/b8zs (or anything else)
there is no obvious effect (I had to modify zaphfc.c to allow other span
parameters).

However, I'm getting a segfault when I try "pri intense debug span 1"
("pri debug span 1" works ok).  I'm trying to locate my gdb book in
order to analyze the core file.

Jonathan Sadler says IE 0x2a (IE 42) is for "display text" such as CID
name info.

Good luck with your card.

--
Michael Welter