[Asterisk-Users] Small Linux Distro

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Thu Jul 8 04:21:25 MST 2004

Thanks to everybody for your links and support.  I think I have
convinced all of the shareholders (tonight) that GPL is the way for
anything we develop with regards to Asterisk, and they are going to
put some more money into building a couple of prototypes
boxes...(fun!!! hacking time!!!)

So, once I have the hardware all setup and working properly, I'll
post again here and find out what kind of features people would like
to see in the LCD/button interface and what kind of statistics and
options would be beneficial.

Kind regards,

Matt Riddell