[Asterisk-Users] Small Linux Distro

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Wed Jul 7 19:49:34 MST 2004

Does anyone have a current, stripped linux distro which has only
asterisk and net drivers?

If so do you have it available somewhere?

I guess also, my question could be, does anyone know of a small
distro, which will run asterisk.

When I say small I mean <700Mb
Also, anyone got any sites on hand which would point to ways to make
linux start up faster?

(BTW this is all in aid of making Asterisk boxes, with LCDs and
buttons as opposed to keyboard and screen - i will also write an
interface for Asterisk to LCDproc, so that it can be controlled from
buttons mounted next to the screen, and make it GPL).

Any help, pointers greatly appreciated.

Matt