[Asterisk-Users] Mandrake 10, Request for comments.

dialtone9 at phreaker.net dialtone9 at phreaker.net
Wed Jul 7 16:32:15 MST 2004

My * is presently running fine on Mandrake 9.2, but Ive been entertaining
moving to Mandrake 10.0 to enjoy the obvious improvement in kernal speed Im
seeing on other 10.0 boxes Ive recently built for other applications. (10.0
is the first implementation of the 2.6 kernal)

Any comments from anyone who's running on 10.0?
IS anyone running * on Mandrake 10.0?
If so, any issues stand out?

I'm hesitant because of the dot zero release of anything is always broken,
and so far this has not been an exception, but not insurmountable.

Thanks in advance.
Marc