[Asterisk-Users] VoIP under attack ... Bellcos rock and roll out PR

dialtone9 at phreaker.net dialtone9 at phreaker.net
Wed Jul 7 16:20:45 MST 2004

I tend to agree here, the "progressive" telcos are embracing Ip telephony,
and institutionalizing it within their own structures, the ones that don't
will find themselves relegated to the buggy whip era soon enough.
It's no surprise Versleazon for example, wishes to dump its wireline
business altogether on some unsuspecting chump, and eliminate the costs
associated with outside plant maintenance. They for example are hiring
outside the union ranks as "summer help" and paying from $370 to $408 a
week for "technician-installers". (As I took the test battery, and passed,
but they routinely discriminate against older applicants)