[Asterisk-Users] New PBX Help

Mike Wagner mike at woco-k12.org
Wed Jul 7 09:27:38 MST 2004

That's all extremely way over my head.  I have no pbx knowledge at
all... and we're a small organization, so we can't afford to buy the
modem cards just to test it out.

Guess I'm going to have to do some reading.

I don't want a VOIP based solution.  We'd like to get numbers through
the phone company, and use Asterisk as a standard pbx.

-MW