[Asterisk-Users] X100P don´t answer sometimes

Joseph Finley jfinley at prcontrol.com
Wed Jul 7 06:43:18 MST 2004

Alberto Sato wrote:

> What can I do because my X100P don´t answer sometimes.
>
> I put these parameters in the zapata.conf, but sometimes my X100P don´t
> answer.
>
> usedistinctiveringdetection=yes
> dring1=363,137,0
> dring1context=incoming2
> Any sugestion?

Mine does the same thing and yet to figure it out.  When this happens
(the old lady notices it right away when it appears her friends haven't
called, and they complain that our phone just rings off the hook) I
remote terminal into *, STOP NOW > modprobe -r wcfxo > modprobe wcfxo >
ztcfg -vvv > start * and it all starts working again.

Joe