[Asterisk-Users] New PBX Help

Mike Wagner mike at woco-k12.org
Wed Jul 7 06:34:42 MST 2004

Hi All,

We recently had an old office building burn down.  The office housed
maybe 20-30 people.  Only about 10 or so of those had their own
extensions.   We had a standard pbx from an area communications company,
and I'm not quite sure about what kind of phone lines were there, I only
know that their were actually 3 phone numbers, but everyone could get an
outside line if they needed to.

We're looking at moving to a new building, and I would like to use
Asterisk, because I feel it would be cheaper than purchasing a pbx.  Is
there any reccomendations as to how I might set this up???   Keep in
mind that I know next to nothing about pbx's and phone systems.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Mike Wagner
MCCESC