[Asterisk-Users] HFC- Colongne TE Mode

clive18 at webmail.co.za clive18 at webmail.co.za
Wed Jul 7 06:15:20 MST 2004

Hi

I got the billion card for hfc-s to work, but not with the
rh9 kernel, I downloaded a new kernel 2.4.26

The trick then is to make sure you have the symbolic links
correct, then it compiles and works like a dream!

hope this helps.
Regards
Clive

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-February/037641.html