[Asterisk-Users] app_flash Flash command - flash lasting too long

Keith Waters kwlist at waters.co.za
Wed Jul 7 00:32:40 MST 2004

Hi all -

I Need to use the Flash commend in app_flash to send a flash on a Zap
channel.

However, when I try it, it is holding the line too long, and essentially
hanging up the line and picking it up again.

Is there some way I can shorten the duration of the Flash event?

exten => 555,1,Answer
exten => 555,3,Festival(please hold on a moment)
exten => 555,4,Flash
exten => 555,5,SendDTMF,112
exten => 555,6,Festival(please hold on for a call.  Please hold on for a
call. Please hold on for a call)
exten => 555,7,Hangup

I am using a single port FXO card, connected to a legacy PBX extention.

thanks!
regards
Keith