[Asterisk-Users] Uniden consult transfer

Ryan Courtnage ryan at voxbox.ca
Tue Jul 6 16:01:37 MST 2004

On 6-Jul-04, at 4:36 PM, brian wrote:

> Well if you xfer the call why is it asterisk job to know to bring the
> call
> back.. the transfer happened.

It's not ... this question is specific to Uniden UIP200 (ie: I'm not
referring to the *'s # transfer)

I'd like to know if it's possible to get the caller back after pressing
the button labeled 'XFER' on the phone - which doubles a a 'Flash'
button.  The SIP call itself is not actually transfered by * until the
UIP200 user hangs up the phone.  Uniden just kind of implemented their
flash & transfer functions in a weird way.