[Asterisk-Users] Hangup's not detected correctly

Ruben Fagundo rfagundo at npv.com
Tue Jul 6 15:52:12 MST 2004

I have an easy question. I setup Asterisk with a TDM400 w/ 4FXO ports
and I have the following problem.

A call comes in correctly. The callers dials extension 100 (grandstream
SIP phone). The caller then hangup, before the call goes to voice mail,
however, the phone continues to ring, then goes to voicemail, and leaves
an empty vmail message, long after the caller has hung up.

Is there a way I can correct for this, ie, have the system detect
hangups correctly ?

Ruben