[Asterisk-Users] Termination for Asterisk Users - Inter-Asterisk Exchange

Hariharan Gopalan hariom100 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 07:57:47 MST 2004

Hi Asha

Could you please setup a test account for me and mail me the details

thanks

Hari
"Kanuri, Seshu" <seshu.kanuri at citigroup.com> wrote:
Folks!

Netweb Group, Inc. fully supports connectivity to any Asterisk PBX systems you have and can provide A-Z termination with immediate effect.

Any volume is good enough for us, even an amount as small as $1.00 a day will do for us.

We will provide connectivity from our Softswitch IP 216.162.116.46.

If anyone is interested, add this to your Asterisk IPBX and then email me for setting up a test account.

My email address is voip at netwebgroup.com

Thanks and have a great holiday weekend

Asha Kanuri
Netweb Group, Inc.