[Asterisk-Users] SPA-2000 and time of day

David Cook dbc_asterisk at advan.ca
Tue Jul 6 06:47:04 MST 2004

Kevin Walsh noted that his SPA-2000 takes time from his local NTP server
in a post back on Fri June 25.

Q: Where do you tell it to use NTP?

I'm a bit confused as to where my SPA-2000 is currently getting its
time. I told it GMT-5 in the misc section but it doesn't really tell me
where its going for this. Is it just broadcasting looking for ntp?

The net of my problem is that it is 1 hour slow. I have ntp running on
my network and it has been told to respect daylight savings time. Is the
SPA omitting this feature?

--
David Cook