[Asterisk-Users] What happened to the CVS asterisk_stable branch?

every buddy mlistreader at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 00:18:15 MST 2004

"Brian K. West" <brian at bkw.org> wrote:
> No its stable just not as featureful as head.  The

What is important to me is the fact that I have the
same known release on multiple installations, whether
it's more stable or not.

I don't want to have a different release on every
machine I look after.

> tag is the same and you
> can still check it out.

That's good news. Unfortunately I don't seem to have
any record anymore, Always looked it up on the web
site. Would you care to post here what the command was
again to get the stable branch from CVS? thanks.