[Asterisk-Users] Calling an outside phone number as part of a hunt

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Mon Jul 5 20:01:09 MST 2004

Hazarding a guess that your dial plan is encountering a busy ( well - I
think technically it's an error) message on the Dial(Zap/1) extension,
and then moving straight to the hangup (priority+101).

To start with, try loosing the priorities 103 and 104 and see if it
works then. If that fixes it, then try changing your dialplan to be:

exten => 2000,1,Dial(SIP/2000,20)
exten => 2000,2,Goto(2000,6)
exten => 2000,6,Dial(Zap/1/5551212,10)
exten => 2000,7,Voicemail(u2000)
exten => 2000,103,Voicemail(b2000)
exten => 2000,104,Hangup
exten => 2000,107,Voicemail(b2000)
exten => 2000,108,Hangup

No warranties on this working - wrote it off the top of my head.

Andrew

Andrew Yager
Real World Technology Solutions
Real People, Real SolUtions (tm)