[Asterisk-Users] Re: iax or sip

dialtone9 at phreaker.net dialtone9 at phreaker.net
Mon Jul 5 17:36:24 MST 2004

Great piece of Info Mark, THANK YOU...very educational to me at least.
Do you perhaps have more of these gems somewhere where I can peruse them at
a time I can devote some time to my continuing education on * and IAX? It
would be a very valuable resource to many of us who are still on the steep
part of the learning curve.
Thanks in advance.

Marc