[Asterisk-Users] Randy Bush is a destructive force with a hidden professional agenda

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Mon Jul 5 16:05:58 MST 2004

.                                       Monday, July 5, 2004
                                        15:50:06 (-08:00hrs UTC)
Hello asterisk-users,

  From the following post:

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Randy Bush wrote:

>> i did not criticize the protocol.  remember, my question started
>> with

>> i don't need nats, nat traversal, nat anything.  if i did, iax
>> might well be one of the technologies i would consider.  but i
>> don't.

> Your up to no good again.  Trying to troll?  Look Bush it pretty easy - if
> you want a PBX use asterisk if not go away.

> regards
> joe

  Watch out for this man Bush! He is a professional espionage troll
  and hides his agent status behind his condescending facade.

  What do you want Randy? Go back to Admiralty way with all your
  ICANNite cronies if you're not going to behave here!

  Your on notice as of now and you're being watched. Don't try to
  destroy this community like the trail of destruction behind you!

  If you wanna play nice in the sandbox then okay, but most people
  know better than to trust you any farther than they can throw you
  already - This community and the associated technologies aren't
  subject to usurpation by the "Special Interest" groups that fund
  your espionage and agitation activities!

  Lots of people on this list already know who are - the bane of DNS.

--
Kindest regards,

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services